This site is maintained as a hobby for my benefit and anyone who is interested in the subject of her work at AG Richardson (Crown Ducal).
Please email if:
- You find any errors
- Want help identifying Crown Ducal Ware patterns
- If you discover a Crown Ducal rarity
- Have any family history relating to Charlotte Rhead or Crown Ducal that you are willing to share
- Any helpful comments
Many thanks to those who have contacted me in the past. However, a few points before you email.
- Please DO NOT ASK FOR VALUATIONS. There is plenty of information on ebay and auction house sites where you can see what price items may sell for.
- If you would like help identifying a piece, please email two pictures one of the item and one clearly showing all the base markings. This applies only to Crown Ducal items.
- Please do not send pictures of items backstamped Woods, Burleigh, Bursley or Bursleyware or any of the other other companies that Charlotte worked for - I can’t help you with these. Best get a copy of the Bumpus book “Collecting Rhead Pottery" - there are usually copies for sale through bookfinder.com or ebay.